Friday, February 8, 2008

challenges!

...challenges comes in every friendship!here you will see who true friends are!but be ready to see those "plastiks" that is grabing the oppurtunity to steal those real and honest friends from you!
...this is already common in every friendship!and just take note:"friend were not just for laughter but also for TEARS!this is already a lesson for me since gr.6!but I'm a hardheaded for me not to follow this and start giving my whole trust to the person that still I don't know the true attitude!if he/she is the right person that I can trust of!for me telling him/her my secrets!?!for me to trust him/her completely!?!?!I don't know what is the answers to these questions!and as much as possible I can answer these correctly and in a way that no one will be hurted!...

No comments: